Are you hosting an upcoming conference for patients, health care professionals, caregivers or others in the health community? Ilana is a frequent speaker and panelist for conferences sharing her story, advice, and encouragement for those in the the chronic illness and rare disease world.
- Health Union’s Connexion Conference 2021 “How to Use Social Media as a Patient Influencer”
- Allergy and Asthma Network Conference 2022 “Social Media for Patient Influencers”
- E.WE Foundation Rare Disease Leap Conference 2022 “Leap Into Virtual Advocacy”
- The Balancing Act (Lifetime TV) 2022 World Rare Disease Day Episode
Topics Covered for Keynote Speaking, Virtual and In-Person Conferences and Panels
- Rare Disease Patient Experience
- Patient and Healthcare Influencer Advocacy
- Chronic Illness Burnout
- Patients in Publishing
- Chronic Pain
- Teaching Chronically Ill Teens and Young Adults Personal Health Advocacy
- Chronic Illness in the Workplace
- Medical Gaslighting
- TikTok and Patient Advocacy
Television and Documentary Appearances
Are you in production on a documentary or news segment on rare disease, chronic illness, patient advocacy or the rise of short form video for health advocacy? Ilana would be happy to participate. Ilana has made several TV appearances for shows like The Balancing Act on Lifetime TV and WPTV.
Interested in having Ilana speak at your next event? Reach out at IlanaWrites@gmail.com for details.